With android phones taking over the, market it has become a necessity for everyone to own a android device that can make their works more easier. Starting from a simple calculator app to control all your electronic house equipment just with an app, android apps formatted as .apk files has turned into more of necessity then a want. But things just don’t get definitely easy with just an android device at your disposal.you can also check out out last post best profile pics for whatsapp here.
An android device can take a huge chunk of your work out and make it easier but there are few things that an android can’t do and so we have to rely on a desktop or laptop to get done with work which can only be done with a windows OS that supports .Exe files.And this is where a specific converter comes into the play.int this software to convert exe file to apk file so that you can able to run any windows software on you android device.
Exe to Apk converter- Why would you need one?
As you are already familiar with video and mp3 converters and even pdf to swf file converter, which can only help you to a degree of specification. It was more important to have the power of android device to match the power of a computer.
And with the introduction of an Exe to Apk converter this is where everything just changed for a good. As you don’t have the accessibility to use a windows Exe file directly on your android device as it only supports apk files formats. The Exe to Apk file converter comes in handy if you want to do any work that can only be done on your windows laptop/pc.
So, how to convert an Exe to Apk file? The answer is simple a Exe to Apk converter.
Convert exe to apk- A Revolution Ahead
As simple as it sounds, Exe to Apk converter is simply a converter to convert your .exe files to .apk which will help you to run your Windows based files directly on your android device. So now let me show you how easy it can be to convert your windows based .exe files to .apk files to run it on your android devices.
Step to Download & Use Exe to Apk Converter (Tutorial):
- First of all you will need to download an exe to apk converter, which you will be able to find easily by typing in Exe to apk file converter.
- After that you will need to install the software on your pc/laptop.
- Now that you have installed the software, you will need to launch it.
- You will now need to select the option “I have a portable application”.
- Now simply click on the Windows .exe file that you want to convert to Android .apk file and click on next.
- The loading and conversion may take a while, so please have patience.
- After the process is over, a popup dialog box will appear notifying you of the successful conversion.
And that’s it now you have successfully used the exe to apk converter to convert you desired Windows exe file to Android apk file. Enjoy.