Whatsapp is the most popular messenger app around the world. Where you can send and receive massager quickly at free of cost. It has 300 million users from across the country where 20 million from India. It’s available on smartphone (Windows, Android, IOS, Blackberry, Symbian and Asha). But is it possible to use Whatsapp in your PC? Yep. It’s possible to download and installing Whatsapp on Computer? How to do? Let’s find out!
Download and Install Whatsapp on PC
You can download and install Whatsapp by following two techniques which are listed below:-
- Download and Install Whatsapp on PC using Bluestacks.
- Download and Install Whatsapp on Laptop using Wassapp.
- Use Whatsapp on Chrome with web version
How to download Whatsapp using Bluestack :-
- At first download Android simulator “Bluestacks” from the official
- Select your OS (either Windows or MAC) and hit download button for installation
- If you see an error like “The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on ok terminates the application”, then download latest .NET Microsoft framework on your pc to complete downloading.
- Install and open Bluestacks and then you’ll notice few pre-installed apps.
- Now type Whatsapp and press search option.
- You can see several sources to download Whatsapp. So, just pick anyone whichever you like but I’m preferred to download and install from Goggle play.
Install Whatsapp on PC using Bluestacks
- You’ve downloaded Whatsapp successfully and now it’s time to install it on PC
- Click on Whatsapp icon
- Agree Terms and Condition
- Insert your mobile number in the Field
- You’ll notice a fail verification message from Whatsapp
- Press Call me >> you’ll get a call which includes a number for confirmation, therefore note it down and input the number in verification box.
- Congratulation! You’ve done. Now you can continue Whatsapp on PC
Also Like : ==============> Use Duel Whatsapp Account – OGWhatsapp <==============
Download and Install Whatsapp on PC using Wassapp
- At first download and install Whatsapp and then download Wassapp
- Now login into Wassapp by your existing Whatsapp username and password and press register
- Insert your mobile number and password
- Select any verification process out of SMS or phone call and click request code
- If you’ve picked SMS then you’ll receive a message along with a code otherwise you’ll get a call from Wassapp.
- Now you’ll obtain an automatic generated password for login.
- That’s all! Now, use Whatsapp to send and receive messages.
Also Check : =====> Cool whatsapp status in hindi <=====
Download and install Whatsapp on PC and Use it on Phone all together
Bluestacks and Wassapp method are fine for utilizing it on PC but you can’t to employ same Whatsapp a/c on mobile and PC at the same time. But I’ve a trick which you can use for Whatsapp in both devices simultaneously.
- Firstly, Download Air Droid and install on your Android smartphone from the play store
- Register an account
- Enable real time notification on Air droid if it prompts and notification mirror.
- Now, open Air droid account with your user ID and password
- Whenever you get a Whatsapp message on your Android phone, the message will also appear on your PC. You can directly reply and read the messages on your PC.
- Yep! That’s all. You’ll receive messages from phone to PC and you can reply straight to the messages as well.
How to use Whatsapp web version
Whatsapp declared its web version through Chrome browser recently. It’s a very simple method to employ. To use Whatsapp Web version just follow below steps:-
Note: You should have installed current version of Whatsapp and you require connect your phone with PC while using web version. You must have Chrome otherwise you’re unable to access Whatsapp on PC with this method.
- Go to Whatsapp Web by typing Whatsapp.com
- Open Whatsapp >> Press top right menu and then select Whatsapp web
- Now you require scanning QR code via your smartphone to match both devices
- Internet connection is required for both the devices
- Now you can start send and receive message to your favorite ones from your browser
How to stop or quit Whatsapp Web?
If you intend to stop then click log out from menu on your screen and click “log out from all PC” for more than one computer. But you can’t start any group or delete messages from web version and it’s not available in Apple devices due to limitations but news is spreading that Whatsapp will be available soon for Apple users which is a good sign.
Also Like : ===============> Whatsapp Tips and Tricks <===============
I’ve elaborated all kind of techniques to download Whatsapp for PC – How to Install Whatsapp on PC? I hope that this is enough to satisfy about the Whatsapp. Lastly, if you think that it’s share-worthy then spread it with your friends.